Want to work in a culture that balances Results, Trust and Fun? Let’s get acquainted!
We spend ⅓ of our life at work. At zLinq we genuinely believe that work has to be rewarding, fulfilling, fun and interesting.
Here are some of the things we believe in:
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Transparency of what makes our business tick and how all of the pieces fit together
- Employee engagement being one of the five key business metrics we are fanatical about
- Great training and onboarding process
- Learning, learning and more learning. We work with solutions from 350+ providers so being a lifelong student is part of everyone’s job description
- Everyone here believes that work really matters
- We are serious about transforming an industry
“Before I even took this job, zLinq was on the top of my list of people to bring in. You know your stuff and I knew you guys would be a huge asset to me and the company”
The problem enterprises face with managing innovation in telecom is that the pace and complexity can rquire yet another specialized role. Most enterprises don’t want to carve out another full time position for specific technologies, and they shouldn’t. Enterprises that depend on telecom can utilize zLinq to get much more than any specialist can offer, while saving money instead of spending it. Turn telecom into a competitive advantage with the right expertise.
We Help With
Generate guaranteed savings and meet cost reduction targets without overhauling your technology and vendor mix
Free up 30 minutes per month per location of engineering resources’ time currently spent on administrative management
Improve execution of technology initiatives involving voice and data connectivity, unified communications, collaboration and contact centers
Speed of Execution
Accelerate integration of M&A, new site deployments, divestitures and migrations
Get the tools needed for your engineers and finance to be effective with telecom management