Retirement communities, apartment complexes, hotels, REITs – when it comes to telecom, all of these share the pains of managing many services in many locations and often with different P&Ls. We can help!
- Increased competition from new entrants putting pressure on occupancy rates
- Continued high growth through acquisition and new builds
- Unique individual LLC ownership of each property
- Renewed focus on operating margins
- Finding ways to accelerate revenue-generation at new facilities
- Looking for ways to increase centralization and leverage while maintaining individual ownership
“By converting to SIP, we expect to save at least $19K and $38K each month off of an average $105K per month spend. zLinq also found a one time savings of $47K with our carrier.”
Over many years of work, we have collected benchmarking data on costs, best practices and technologies used by different industries. We can help shorten your learning curve by sharing aggregated experience of vertical peer groups. Find out how this information can help you save time and money.
What You Gain
Generate guaranteed savings and meet cost reduction targets without overhauling your technology and vendor mix or sacrificing quality.
Offload the management of your telecom services to our professional team of major account managers dedicated to resolving and assisting in the burdensome administration.
Improve project execution of technology initiatives involving voice and data connectivity, unified communications, collaboration and contact centers
Speed of Execution
A dedicated team of employees that helps accelerate the integration of M&A, new site deployments, divestitures, and migrations.
Give engineers and finance complete visibility to effectively manage telecom assets and total costs while providing the freedom to focus on other key projects.