Major Client Services Manager
Job Title: Major Client Services Manager
Location: Denver (preferred, but not required) – role can be remote if not in Denver; otherwise hybrid schedule.
Function: Client Services
Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Director, Client Services
zLinq is a dynamic and fun environment that offers an opportunity to build something cool, do it right and have fun while doing it. We exist to transform the experience of telecom in a way that puts a smile on the faces of our clients, employees and investors. When you think about it, almost everything we do today is running over the telecommunications infrastructure – phone calls, text, email, mobile apps, IM, looking something up in a database. It is the circulatory system for the flow of information within a company and around the globe.
Today’s telecom landscape is comprised of Connectivity, Cloud, Collaboration and Anything-as-a-Service, the sector is undergoing massive technology changes and seismic shifts in the industry leader landscape. It’s a vast industry that accounts for 30% of IT spend in the US and costs enterprises as much as 4% of their revenues every year. Telecom is poised for change and transformation in an unprecedented way and zLinq plans to play a major part. Our name comes from a reference to the ‘last mile’ – the last stretch of wire or wireless access that in today’s super connected world links the end user to everything important.
We are hiring detail oriented, data driven, out of the box thinkers with account management, client services and/or project management experience to support zLinq clients.
- Act as a liaison between our Telecom Lifecycle Management clients and the myriad of telecommunications providers.
- Manage a complex and nuanced account base of up to $500,000 in monthly
telecommunications spend across multiple carriers and multiple clients.
- Preserve and grow assigned account base, including but not limited to:
- onboarding new clients,
- proactively identifying network and billing optimization solutions on behalf of clients,
- maintain regular and proactive client contact,
- deliver Guaranteed Savings to assigned base,
- identify and resolve billing issues,
- identify unique solutions for technology optimization and
- migration projects,
- manage MACD projects from start-finish,
- negotiate contracts,
- and-above all else-provide outstanding customer service.
We spent a lot of time netting out our values to these three simple concepts:
- Get Results (we are a startup, so we are very result oriented)
- Build Trust (getting results the right way to build long lasting relationships)
- Have Fun (we spend a huge part of our life at work, so having fun is a must)
Our values are the main driver behind everything we do and its working! Our employees love being here, employee engagement is one of the core metrics we focus on – the Gallup poll we took showed we are in the top 1% of employee engagement among 1000s of companies in the US. To top it all off, we were voted the #1 Best Place to Work in Denver for the small business category.
We know that happy employees make happy customers, our clients love working with us – we have an NPS score of 81, by comparison the overall telecom industry sits at a dismal NPS score of only 27 which is exactly what we are here to fix. We began measuring these metrics for the first time in 2019 and will use them as benchmarks to continue improving. We also use Emergenetics profiling for every employee that greatly improves our communications inside and outside the company.
zLinq’s Client Services organization is a tight-knit and growing team. We are looking to expand and add highly motivated individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our goal is to deliver exceptional and unparalleled customer support each day.
- Minimum 5 years telecommunications experience
- Minimum 5 years in account support or project management role
- Minimum 5 years in a customer facing role
- Proven track record of ability to identify and drive solutions
- Client advocacy experience
- Proven track record with Client/Account/Project lifecycle management
- Efficient task & time management skills
- Ability to effectively run customer meetings at various levels (from individual contributor to C-Level)
- Effective Presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Project management ability
- Cross functional teaming experience
- Strong proficiency with O365 including: Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with CRM tool(s)
- Proven track record of exceeding company objectives
- 1+ years’ experience in an account support or sales role at a telecom agent
- Supported or sold to clients with 500-3000 employees
- Channel experience
- Located in Denver
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with RPM
- Proficiency with Visio
- Project Management certifications (including any PMP or other PM certifications)
The above statements reflect general nature and level of work considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job identified and is not a detailed or exhaustive description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Not all functions listed may be performed and other duties may be assigned to meet business needs as determined.
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
We genuinely believe that work has to be rewarding, fulfilling, fun and interesting. Here are some things we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (within guidelines and with manager approval)
- Medical, dental and vision
- Stock options
- Flexible spending account (FSA) and Heath savings account (HSA)
- Family and medical leave (FMLA)
- Life insurance, long/short term disability
- Educational assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Insperity and Skillsoft online training
THE AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
We work hard at what we do and it feels good to be recognized for our dedication.
zLinq has received the following awards and recognition:
- #1 Best Place to Work (small business category): Denver Business Journal
- Inc 2020 Best Places to Work Honoree
- Gold Stevie Winner: Company of the Year – Telecommunications – Small
- Bronze Stevie Winner: Best Technical Support Strategy
- Inc. 2021 Best in Business list in the Telecom category
Per Colorado pay equity posting requirements, the compensation for the Denver based Major Client Services Manager role is between $65,950 and $101,925, depending on the candidate experience level. The role also has a 10% bonus potential with key performance indicator attainment.